Bring Your Bathroom Design Ideas To Us
All of our clients come to us with some brilliant and creative bathroom renovation ideas, and we help to develop them into a plan. We can install your dream bathroom professionally and affordably. It doesn’t matter what you want – we can provide it. We finish all of our bathrooms to the highest possible standard- you will not be disappointed with our service.
A modern bathroom design renovation requires a lot of tools that many homeowners do not own. It’s always best to leave remodelling jobs to the professionals as a particular skill is needed. We carry all of the necessary tools and equipment, so when we come to remodel your bathroom, we’re always one hundred percent prepared. Over the years, we have installed a lot of bathrooms, so it’s safe to say that we know what we are doing.
Your Personal Bathroom Planner
Before your perfect bathroom can come to life, it needs to be planned and designed. We can help you to create a bathroom plan that suits you but also works well with your space. There are so many different possibilities when it comes to modern bathrooms – your imagination is your limit so don’t think that your dream bathroom is impossible. We want to help make your dream into reality.
- Step 1 – We begin with a template that we adjust to your bathroom’s exact dimension.
- Step 2 – We then insert any windows, doors, and connections that your bathroom has into the template.
- Step 3 – Once the basics are out of the way, the fun can begin. We will work together to design a bathroom that suits your personal taste. We also add in the toilet, sink, bathtub, shower, and furniture onto the template.
- Step 4 – When the plan is complete, we can start to work our magic. Our professional and skilled tradesmen will begin to make your dream bathroom plan into reality.
Cost of Bathroom Remodel
How much does a new bathroom cost? Well, the cost of a bathroom renovation can vary significantly, with many different factors can affect the price:
- The Size of Your Bathroom – A smaller bathroom will cost less to remodel, while a larger bathroom will cost more. If you have a good sized bathroom but your budget is a bit tight – we will work with you to design a beautiful bathroom without breaking the bank. We never turn down a customer – everyone deserves the bathroom of their dreams.
- Your Budget – A bathroom remodel cost mostly depends on what your budget is. We can work with you to design a modern bathroom that is in your budget – we never pressure our clients into spending more than they can afford.
- What You Want Doing – A significant factor that can affect the cost is what you want to achieve in your bathroom. A complete renovation, tile replacement, repositioning plumbing, adding additional plumbing and structural work are all factors that can increase the cost.
Great Ideas for Small Bathrooms
Smaller bathrooms can quickly become cluttered when installing storage space and fittings, so when you have a small bathroom, you need to utilise the space well. If you need a well-planned small bathroom design, we are here to help. We understand that everyone is in different financial situations, so here at DPL Kitchens, we work with you and plan a design that suits your budget. There are many different ways to make the most of a small bathroom when carrying out bathroom remodelling:
- Adding Storage – When it comes to adding storage space in a small bathroom, don’t clutter the floor with drawers and baskets, you want to keep as much floor space at possible. Add storage to areas where to space is unused, for example, the walls and above your door – you want to avoid large furniture pieces. We can design and make bespoke storage that will fit your bathroom space perfectly. Our professional tradesmen can add custom built storage space during the bathroom remodelling to ensure we get the most out of the room we have.
- Choosing A Colour Palette – Don’t go for a dark colour palette as this will make you bathroom appear smaller. Go for neutral tones such as magnolia and creams as this will give the illusion that your bathroom is bigger and neutral colours will also make your bathroom feel calmer. You could add pops of colour by using coloured towels or add some creativity by going for patterned towels and bath mats.
- Make It Functional – A bathroom needs to be functional – don’t allow it to become cluttered. When we carry out a bathroom remodel, it’s a great chance for our clients to de-clutter their bathroom and only add back in items that are necessary – avoid adding ornaments and too many accessories.
For A Professional Service, Call Us Today
We are a team of professional bathroom suppliers and fitters who have had over fifteen years’ worth of experience. We have designed and installed bathrooms of all different styles into rooms of all different sizes. Whether it’s a bath renovation or a simple refit – we can provide you with our service. All of our tradesmen are certified, skilled and experienced – we only like to employ the best.
When we are carrying out the bathroom renovation, we do try to keep the noise down as much as possible, and we never let our work area get messy. You have put your trust in us to work inside of your home so we will always show our customers and their homes the utmost respect. There may be many other bathrooms fitters out there, but we believe that we are one of the best.
If you are looking for some modern bathroom ideas or you would like a bathroom renovation, you’ve come to right place. If you would like to get in touch with us about your bathroom remodelling ideas, you can call us today on 01952 780267 We‘re always happy to help you with any further inquiries that you may have, and we can also give you a free quote for your project ideas. We hope to hear from you soon!